Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Some sparkles

For the past few months, I was frustrated with my hair because I didn't really know what to do with it. Let's just say that I am more of a 'braid my hair please, so it's easier to manage' girl. But things changed when I had a random convo with B's neighbor. I got the answers to all of my questions about hair. Seriously...YOUTUBE! How could not have thought about that earlier? All I had to do was go on the website and type in afro hair, thick hair, natural hair...something along those line and -KAPOW- lots of suggestions came up. I'm still looking around trying to see what's out there.
For this look I'm sporting, all I did was:
1. condition my hair
2. comb it while it was still wet
3. twist my hair in little knots
and VOILA! I think I resemble my sister Bijou xx
5

3

2

3redone

Trousers/sparkly top/boots = M&S, pink bracelet = mom's