Monday, May 21, 2012

Updates

Hiiii :) I'm slowly crawling out of my shell and posting again. Not long ago I posted about these Zara heels that I so much wanted to include in my growing shoe collections, and guess what? I got them :) As beautifully sculptured these beauties are, I am just not able to walk properly in them without looking like the Hunchback of Notre Dame (via the veins poppin in my foot, ouch!).
From Drop Box
As bitterly uncomfortable as they are for me, I have decided to return them, but they will be forever loved xx
From Drop Box
Other bits and bobs, like these SUPER FUN wedges from H&M I absolutely adore, just adore
From Online Edits
On top of being super cute, they are also super comfy and I could seriously shop in them all day long!
From Pictures
From Pictures
And finally, when I say that I am still settling, I really mean it, look how messy the new place is :/
From Pictures
XX, ps. Also on INSTAGRAM (which im hooked on) ----> @labelloola