Thursday, December 13, 2012

After work time, it's play time

A marketing school project I was working on. Designing for a market. One of the most stressful time ever especially on the hand in day, I was rushing in between campuses to drop all my assignments, life of a student... But once I finished my toile, I experienced the most relaxing and happiest feeling, making it so worth it! I think I did good (pat on my back).
toile
toile
toile
toile
After all the hard work, I could only reward myself with a trip to Indiana!!! I miss my nieces and nephew, my family and friends, the bf, the food, the culture...If anything, it's been the hardest thing I have had to deal with, the emotions. I hate being away from the ones I love, from home. It's honestly the most depressing feeling and it is the major factor that gives me thoughts of leaving London, quitting, just going away and not want to come back. However on the other hand, I have so much going on right now that I can't just give up and go back to basics. "No no no...This is just part of growing up" I keep reminding myself. I'm leaving this upcoming Monday and I'll be there for the holidays. I'm so happy :)
going away again