Wednesday, May 15, 2013

X

It's vital to be in a loving relationship that makes you happy, right?  Well makes you happy most of the time anyway.  However, now a days it looks like there is all types of love lurking around street corners.  A type that gives you compliments everyday all day, a type you can't believe you once loved (because OBVIOUSLY you now realize that you were too good for that love), a type that hurts like a bitch but says 'i love you' and everything gets back to normal, a type where your priorities are put on hold for the sole purpose to prioritize that 'special one' etc...I could go on and on, but I am no mad black woman (Ohh no!), I just happen to have questions, so many questions...especially about the fact that I really havn't been able to settle for any of the types of love out there.  This is no pity love party but rather a little love session about what kind of love is 'ok' to settle for without selling yourself short and what exactly is it that's lurking around the street corners in this city.
Before I lose myself anymore in these thoughts, I'd like to finish my drink and drown my thoughts in alcohol. *cheers*