Friday, June 6, 2014

It's raining shoes...

I have noticed changes in my taste in shoes.  
Once upon a time, I used to looove high heels, even tho I slightly walked like a duck in them as they can be quite uncomfortable.  So uncomfortable that I even thought about injecting my feet with botox (apparently it helps with the pain...but no thanks).
Nowadays, I prefer quirky shaped mid heels or wedges.  With little or no pain at all, I feel great in a pair of comfortable AND STYLISH shoes! And the best part, I can even run after the bus in them...
Here are some of my favorite I have been stalking on ASOS...

This one sold out yesterday...*sniff sniff*





And my favorites...these 90's high schooler-teenage-girl are so reminiscent of something Brittany Murphy's character in Clueless would wear...


Happy weekend y'all!
Xx