Thursday, September 17, 2009

Think Pink!

For B's birthday (my lovely bf) on Tuesday, I made him a 3 course meal. I mean, I DID IT ALL by myself! so cheers to me. Then baked him a yummy brownie cake filled avec tout mon amour, which I ended up eating 2/3 of it :D
Then for the NIGHT TIME: we went to Bar Rumba, near Leicester Square. It was so fun, Barrio Latino style. Even though my hair lost its bounce and curls because it started to rain on our way to the bar/club (arrrgh). Afterwards, went to Yates for a lil sip...tipsy...

I got my blazer from work, and the jeans & top were sent to me from my sister who lives in Canada.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I L.O.V.E my pink wedges!!! absolutely adore them!!! When I first saw them, they were too expensive, then one day, as I was wandering in Barkingside, I ventured in the same store, not even thinking that they still had it in stoke. But surprisingly they were there in my size and HALF PRICE! Just had to have 'em. But beware, never, ever get tipsy when you wear them.

Photobucket

I need a better cam, this one is not capturing my moment well.