Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy by Leona Lewis sums up my feelings :)

So today's Tuesday. It's 11:15 as I'm typing. Watching Flava TV and Dizzee Rascal 'Scream' is playing. My sister is asleep in the bedroom. I am just updating my blog with a smile in my face. I'm happy! I am moving out again next month because of 'misunderstandings' with my landlord. Let's just say that 'us, soft spoken girls are not to be messed with' - Lyndsey :) But here a recall of my day yesterday. London's weather was fantastic! My sis and I grabbed McD's, her plan is to eat as much as she can since she's going back to Guinea tomorrow, a place where there is no McD's ;b
Labelloola.blogspot.com
I am so happy I got to see her and having family around me :) plus I am soooo looking forward to G coming to town in about 6 weeks :))
Labelloola.blogspot.com
Labelloola.blogspot.com
Labelloola.blogspot.com
My skirt and jewellery are from M&S, the mustard tank is from my trip in Indi
Labelloola.blogspot.com
It's now 11:36 and Rita Ora 'How We Do' is playing, now click on publish!