Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Notting Hill Carnival

This past weekend, there was the carnival in town, The Notting Hill Carnival and it was as usual CHAOTIC! but so fun!!! I went with my sister and my bestie who's in town for the week :) This is actually the first time I spend more than 2hours at the carnival and actually joined in the dances and the crazy fest, and it was a blast!
Labelloola.blogspot.com
Labelloola.blogspot.com
The carnival girls were super nice!!! and I loved their costumes
Labelloola.blogspot.com
Labelloola.blogspot.com
EXTRAVAGANT!!!
Labelloola.blogspot.com
Labelloola.blogspot.com
Labelloola.blogspot.com
After the carnival, we headed to the bridge, the London Bridge and the Tower Gateway Bridge :) It was a great way to end our journey! bliss!
Labelloola.blogspot.com
withJeanne