Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer love

Saying that I had a good time in Indianapolis is an understatement. I had a blast! I really didn't even want to come back to London. The hot weather, over sized portions, sweet hellos and goodbyes of the people, late night drivings...I miss it all. But back to the story, Summer Love. G and I have known each other since high school :) a high school crush it was. I love the feelings I feel when I'm with him :) We saw each other every day when I was in Indi and as a bit 'cliché' as it might be to write about this, I just can't help myself...
So here's to the time we spent together
Labelloola.blogspot.com
Labelloola.blogspot.com
:)
Labelloola.blogspot.com
Labelloola.blogspot.com
That night...with you, DanDan and Mickey at Steak 'n' Shake
Labelloola.blogspot.com
to be continued...
Labelloola.blogspot.com