Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Again and again

Here we go again. I can't stop babbling about my wonderful time in Indiana...It's been over month now and reality has started to set in. Back to work and I start university next month, which I am really psyched about, majoring in Fashion Design and Marketing :) I'm still sorting out the last bits of my student finance...I still can't get over Indiana, such a relaxing holiday. Especially being there on the 4th of July, it was baking hot, my kind of weather! celebrating with one of my really good friends, Lynds, I just adore her! we were total sports with our outfits, red white and blue :)
Labelloola.blogspot.com
An Einstein lookalike street art
Labelloola.blogspot.com
Walking down the streets with Grant and Lyndsey, on our way to the pub, before going down the river channel to watch the fireworks
Labelloola.blogspot.com
Labelloola.blogspot.com
Fireworks Downtown!!
Labelloola.blogspot.com
My night ended even better when Siri got me cider instead of beer :) I don't like beer.
Labelloola.blogspot.com
Ahhhhhhhhh, I miss it. Miss it all...Like the sunset on our way to Oaken Barrel
2012-07-02 01.59.19
Indi's nights & drives
Labelloola.blogspot.com
Labelloola.blogspot.com
And 'those' other nights too :b
Labelloola.blogspot.com