Thursday, August 7, 2014

Images that made me go "Ahhh..."

Last month, our class of 2014 were one of the lucky ones to be addressed by the likes of the writer and editor of Harper's Bazaar Justine Picardie and photographer Nick Knight.  I am sure none of my fellow graduates would disagree with me when I say that we only hope to be as successful and humble as these leading figures.
And if that isn't the case, I would gladly settle to be captured in the dreaminess that is evoked through Nick Knight's photographs.  His speech was short and kind.  And what a visionary man!




And then there are ads that make me go 'Ooh la la, I want me some of that!'  Like this Equinox ad that makes me want to join the gym just because... 


And I don't drive yet but I am definitely tempted to spend my whole life saving for a Lexus.


Tom Ford.  Always appetizing.  Need I say more?


Claudia Schiffer in those Guess? Jeans makes me want to live in high waisted, booty hugging jeans and dance along to Whitney Houston's tune I Wanna Dance With Somebody.


But I will settle for what I have for the time being.
Xx