Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Little miss sunshine on a windy day

The weather in London is most definitely getting warmer. Windy at times, but I just can't wait until it's officially summer, I've really missed warm weather.
These photos are from last week, with sunshine spells and wind swifts in the air, definitely better than the nasty cold days. On top of all, I finally got to leave my coat behind and replace it with my Per Una knitted cardigan and summer dress I got a long, long time ago in Paris. Please summer, get here a tiny bit faster.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

http://labelloola.blogspot.co.uk/

http://labelloola.blogspot.co.uk/

Photobucket

My bracelets were a gift I got on my 22nd birthday, which I celebrated in Guinea, Western Africa. The knitted cardigan is from M&S, Per Una, I adore the color which seems to be a twist between orange and coral. The dress from a flea market in Paris, the skinny belt from Primark and everything put together is me :)

Photobucket

Thanks to P.F. for capturing the moments