Monday, March 19, 2012

Point A to Point B and in between

For my primary researches, I decided to go to the British Museum in search of some inpiration. I am currently working on my FMP (Final Major Project) and my theme is based somewhere inbetween the history of Native Americans and my hometown culture, Guinea, but more details about my FMP to come soon. There is currently an exhibition about different types of art, eras of the history of art, etc...So check it out! #awesomestuff
I also met up one of the most beautiful people I know, Lyndsey, my friend from America :) who was in town :) :) #funtimes
Here are are some shots taken during the day...
Accidentally ripped my tights

Photobucket

Took a slight detour and stopped by Hyde Park #goodweather

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reached my destination, The British Museum and here are some interesting pieces I found. I honestly need to go back again and spend a whole day in there because there was so much to see...

Layers of scrap metal from coke can, vodka caps...

Photobucket

And a chair made of disposed military weapons

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos taken by P.F.