Friday, May 30, 2008

I just want your kiss boy...

Today was just fantastic! Also my last day of work with Cruella. Well i guess she wasn't such a Cruella as i had thought. During the past 2 days, Thursday and Friday, she was so nice to me :)
We even joked around! haha, i know. Who knew that she was so human?
It has just thought me to be patient with people and see beyond they're character. She said that i should pass by sometimes in the future just to say "bonjour" or grab une baguette :b
I even got a flan and a huge bread as a gift. Happiness.
The biggest highlight was, of course, this boy who also worked with me. Lionel he was named. Maybe i should of kept that private, but O well, it's a free world. Isn't it?
Anyway, he didn't actually work with me, but he worked there. In the back, he's a baker. So cute, so so cute! however, we didn't connect. When i asked him to make one poulet crudité for a client, he responded " j'ai pas le temps. Et pourquoi tu'le fais pas toi même?" I mean, it was his job, why couldn't HE do it?? tough i ended up doing the deed myself. The dude was, how shall i say this, oddly social. At times he laughed with/at me when i made mistakes; and at other times, he was just not in the mood or simply ignored me. I don't even know what i'm talking about exactly. It's hard to explain. I've never met someone like him before. What an experience. At least he said "aurevoir" before he left :)

New addiction: Kate Nash - Pumkin soup

pumkin soup

And boy, is that boy Wesley Goode a hunk *_^